Are you a Landlord or Property Manager? Responsible for administering or providing consent for Leaseholder Alterations?
We can help you protect the Landlords Interests by:
- Providing an independent assessment of the Leaseholder’s proposals and preparing a detailed highlighting the impact and any long-term implications of the Leaseholder’s works;
- Ensuring the alterations will not have a negative long-term impact on the building fabric or adversely affect other occupiers;
- Ensuring that the formal consent contains appropriate Terms and Conditions;
- Liaising with all interested Stakeholders, to ensure that the Licence application process is dealt with efficiently to avoid claims for delays;
- Monitoring the works to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and good workmanship.
Are you a Leaseholder Owner, seeking consent for Alterations?
We can help you:
- Guide you through the Licence application process and prepare and submit comprehensive applications for Landlords Consent, ensuring the right information is provided to minimise delays;
- Ensure that the landlords Consent is obtained promptly and is not unreasonably withheld;
- Ensure that the terms and conditions of the consent cover the works and are not onerous to avoid any future complications, such as at the time of Sale.
Contact our Specialist Licence Team:
EKA are expert in all Licence to Alter and Freeholder Consent matters.
Email or call our specialist team who will be happy to speak to you:
0203 667 1510